TISN engagement platform
As part of the current reforms to critical infrastructure, the Australian Government is developing an online platform to provide a new and more flexible environment to support TISN engagement activity.
If you are a critical infrastructure owner or operator and are interested in accessing the new platform (the Platform), keep an eye on this page for more information on the Platform launch.
The Platform is a space to bring together stakeholders from across the critical infrastructure community. This includes critical infrastructure owners and operators, supply chain entities, peak bodies, industry specialists and all levels of government who are responding to the increasingly interconnected and interdependent nature of Australia’s critical infrastructure. The Platform will be delivered by the Department of Home Affairs and activities will be administered with the support of other Australian Government agencies.
The Platform has been designed to be a practical, easy to use tool that will:
- provide industry sectors with a safe space to hold sector-specific conversations
- enable members to discuss topics that cut across all sectors and gain knowledge from experts in these areas
- make it easy to find and meet with colleagues working in other sectors
- facilitate quick and coordinated responses across sectors in the face of all-hazards
- create a supportive network and provide guidance to meet regulatory requirements and obligations.
The Platform will provide different and flexible levels of membership depending on the need:
- temporary access—which allows membership for a specified purpose and time frame such as attending a meeting or event
- partner access—which provides access to collaborate with stakeholders from across the critical infrastructure community on topics that cut across all sectors
- member access—which provides access to the relevant sector group the stakeholder is working in as well as access to the cross-sectoral discussion.
The Platform is expected to be live in the second half of 2021, with existing TISN members being brought on board in a rolling schedule. If you are already a TISN member, we will advise you through established TISN channels about how and when you can access the Platform.
New members can lodge their interest in joining by emailing CIR@homeaffairs.gov.au.